Friday, March 1, 2019

Things to Come

Here are some things to come. This can serve as a preview but it will also help to keep track of some ideas I'd like to post about. 

These are the subjects I want to cover in the next few weeks:
  • How I analyze my games (always have a "takeaway" lesson)
  • An experiment in classifying my games (was it primarily decided by Tactics, Strategy, Endgame, Blunder, etc)
  • How I train tactics (finding a routine and how to approach tactical problems)
  • Familiarizing myself with chess openings (the Chess Openings Tree image)
  • Developing an endgame training plan
And aside from that, a few things I want to have ongoing coverage for:
  • Any important milestone I've reached or lesson I learned
  • Game analysis that I found instructive
  • Notes on the current book I'm working through
  • Advice on customizing improvement plans
  • The psychology behind chess improvement as an adult with a life
  • Updates on my goals progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

My SECOND OTB Tournament Experience!

Allright, it's time for another tournament! Six months since my last one, no thanks to a certain variant of a certain virus which shall ...